Human Rights Management Declaration
Busan Transportation Corporation Human Rights Management Declaration
We take the lead in promoting public welfare of citizens by operating and constructing safe urban railroads and providing optimal services, and pursue human rights management in all management activities.
To this end, we declare 'human rights management that guarantees human dignity and values' as a code of conduct and value judgment that employees must comply with, and pledge their practice.
- As human beings, human rights management that respects dignity and values is a top priority, and human rights violations are prevented in advance and efforts are being made for active relief.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender, religion, nationality, region, status, academic background, age, occupation, etc., and provide a working environment of mutual respect and consideration.
- We do not allow forced labor in any form.
- We do not allow child labor in any form.
- We ensure employee free trade union activities and build a culture of trust between labor and management.
- Provide workers with a safe and comfortable working environment.
- We encourage transparent and fair dealings with suppliers and practice human rights management.
- In the course of our business, we conduct social contribution activities and cooperate with each other to promote human rights of local residents not only in Korea but also abroad.
- We comply with domestic and international environmental laws and regulations and strive to create a comfortable urban railway environment.
- We protect the human rights of our customers and provide the best services necessary to promote public welfare for citizens.
Dec 24, 2018
Busan Transportation Corporation